We're excited to announce the planning of the below features. Dates are subject to change.
- Scheduling Beta - We now have drag and drop scheduling and scheduling of open shifts. As part of this initiative, we added skills and certifications to the personnel object. This will allow you to search for the right person. Once scheduled, the person will be notified via text or email with a link to the shift as we well as the ability to add it to their calendar.
- Scan Point Meta Data - We have provided extra fields on the scan point management section. This will allow you to display additional information about the QR Code location or item. In addition, we've added an email option. If you link a report with a QR Code and that code has an email address, the report will automatically be sent to the email address listed.
- Edit timesheets - You can now clock someone in or out from the portal. In addition, you can modify the clock in and out times should there be a discrepancy.
- Approval Workflow - This feature provides you the ability to flag reports for approval. This can be an internal request or a review prior to being released to the customer. You are also able to edit the content of the reports during this process.
Scan Point Meta Data
- Account Self-Service - This feature will provide you the ability to add your own account and set up aggregate or account-based invoicing. In addition, you'll be able to order your own QR Codes
- User Creation - We will be going towards a self-service and invite model for adding additional users to the portal. An email will be the username. In addition, we will be rolling out multi-factor authentication and SAML authentication.
- Scheduling Object: This feature will allow you to pick all the items you expect to be completed during a shift. You can pick the scans, tasks, reports. In addition, exceptions will be auto-created should those items not be completed during the shift. We'll send reminders when a shift is starting or supposed to end to the device which will tie our clock in and out feature to a shift if you'd like.
- Categories - We will provide the ability to add categories for reports and tasks. This will provide a folder-like experience on the mobile device. In addition, we will allow the categorization of tags. This will ensure tags only apply to the necessary area and reduce the length of the list.
- Retrieval - We will add the ability to retrieve submitted items date/times on the mobile device. This provides the ability to see what previous users have completed.
October - December:
- Portal rewrite - We will be rewriting our portal to be more user friendly. We'll be adding drag and drop columns. We'll provide you the ability to choose the columns that are meaningful in your lists. We'll be adding drag and drop dashboard widgets. We will be ensuring the mobile responsiveness of the site. This effort will include better search (full text and column so we can do more drill down activities). We will be adding some more branding capabilities for your portal and reports. In addition, we will be providing conditional fields for reports and workflow tied to that.
- Infrastructure - As part of the rewrite we will be modifying the backend to ensure we have the latest and greatest services. This will increase speed, efficiency, and many other areas.