*Need to send off a scheduled report at a certain time?
*Do you need to see how to automatically email off your reports when submitted?
*Do you want to see how to make new reports or and edit / customize existing reports?
Reports can be sent in two ways:
- Automatically* when submitted to a set of pre-filled email addresses
- On A scheduled basis - through the 'Report scheduler' at a certain time. This is also set up with your predetermined email addresses
Or, you can simply not send it anywhere and just use the portal as a database to search, tag, and export your completed reports/checklists later on.
This article shows you how to create or change existing reports in the 'Reports/Checklist' section under 'Configuration' on the left-hand navigation bar.
Step 1: Watch this video to familiarize yourself with how to edit existing reports or make new ones:
Creating, editing, and immediately sending reports:
Next, familiarize yourself with how to send them off on a scheduled basis with the 'Report Scheduler'
Follow the Quick Steps below:
1. Using your credentials from the Welcome Email login to the Mobohubb portal.
2. Under 'Configuration' choose 'Report Scheduler'.
3. Complete each of the red required * areas within the report screen:
4. Emails are added without spaces but separated with commas (refer to the first arrow below).
5. Determine your start date (refer to the second arrow below).
6. Move to your Advanced Features screen. Fill in the desired information and 'Submit.'
Your report will auto-send based on the information you completed regarding the time chosen and emails provided.
Now, your report will auto-send to designated emails on the date and time you filled in.
How to Search, Export, and View report data (PDF or Excel)?
This begins by choosing the Dashboard and the type of data you want to review.
Search and Use your Report Data:
Report Name - The name of the report used for searching
Exception Type - What mobile app activity are we monitoring. You can choose more than one option
Device - Do you just want exceptions for a specific device
Scheduled Days - If you only want the exception to run on certain days then you pick the days. If not it runs 7 days a week
Start Time - the time you want the clock to start
End Time - The expected time to have the activity completed
Time Zone - Time zone to receive the report
DST Enabled - Is it daylight savings time
Start Date - The day we want the exceptions to start