How to ORDER NFC Tags:
****Note to Device users: NFC will only work with specific Android devices. Our app will let you know if it's not compatible. Click this link from the device to test it: Check to see if my iphone is compatible****
We can help you purchase NFC tags if needed, or you can buy your own. We use NDEF tags.
Three sites where you can purchase NFC tags are:
How to set-up the NFC's within Mobohubb:
1. Install the mobohubb app from the app store / google play store
2. Take out an NFC tag from the one you purchase (each tags has a unique id embedded in it)
3. Put your 4 digit pin in and domain to login --> go to 'scan' screen
4. Tap the NFC tag to the back of the device (Android is usually in the middle. IOS is at the top left). You will be prompted one time to name the NFC tag (ie Front Lobby, Back Gate, etc). If you don't name it, you'll be able to name it in the portal later.
5. Provide a name (this will register this tag with the unique id and nfc name = scan point name). Click OK.
6. After you click OK, you'll notice the unique id and tag name appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the GO button and that will submit the data to the portal and register the NFC tag.
7. If you choose not to name any of the NFC tags, simply cancel when prompted --> click GO and this will register the NFC tags in the portal without a name.
How to Edit*** an NFC name: The you would follow the same instructions we provide for editing and activating/deactivating a QR code:
- Login: https://portal.mobohubb.com/
- Go to 'Scan Point Management' on the left navigation
- 'Edit' button on the left and change the scan / nfc point name Only** Do not edit the QR Code ID/ NFC ID. You only need to modify the name.
- ******After Editing the Name of a Scan Point/NFC Tag in the portal, you'll need logout of the app, and login with you PIN one more time to 'refresh' the NFC name ********