In this article you will learn:
- What is the Exception Dashboard for?
- How can I use it to search for things missed or KPI's for employees
- How to set up Geofencing
- How to activate 'No Activity Exceptions' to learn 'what wasn't done' during a day or shift
- How to set up and get alerted with the 'SOS' button in the app (Panics)
First step is to login to the portal and click on the 'Exception Dashboard' on the left hand navigation to view and filter on your data:
This Dashboard shows you the overall exception 'missed' for your filtered time period. You can drill down and see by:
- Type of exception: Out of geofence area, report missed, scan missed, clock in / out missed
- Any Report - by keyword
- You can also Export this dashboard to send to management
Here is a quick video of how to use the Exception Dashboard and filter:
TO SET UP YOUR EXCEPTIONS --> Start Here:
Step 1: How do I Set-up Geofencing?
What is Geofencing and what does it do?
The Geofence allows you to draw boundaries around areas. Once the boundaries are drawn you can determine what mobile app functionality should be captured inside of the boundary. You can create multiple Geofences, however, you will need to incorporate tagging so the GeoFence can match what it’s supposed to look for.
For example, you might create a tag with the name of a property. You could tag scan points with that tag and then specify it in the geofence and only scans that match that tag that was performed outside of the fence would cause an alert.
What is a No Activity Exception and how does it work?
An Exception is something that you've told the system SHOULD BE done, and you want it to send you alert when it WAS NOT done. It will send email notifications when an activity is not*** completed by the time you expect it.
- I want all the check points / scan points scanned between 8 am and 2 pm - alert me if it was not done by setting up a No Activity Exception
- I want to know if the '3rd shift report was not completed each night on Monday, Wednesday and Friday shifts - alert m if was not done by setting up a No Activity Exception
- All my employees should clock in onsite at 9 am, alert me if they did not by setting up a No Activity Exception
Step 2: How to Set-up Your No Activity Exception's
Step 3: How to set up your SOS Button for Panic Alerts
Mobohubb offers a panic button also known as an SOS or Man Down alerts. The system can be preconfigured with a specific message sent via text or email. In addition, the phone will auto-dial a preconfigured number if specified. For compliance purposes, Mobohubb logs all panics issued within the Panics link dashboard in each account's web portal.
How to set up the SOS Panic Button for the app: