We've had a very busy few months getting ready for a major rebranding of our app, portal and website! We're changing our name to "Mobohubb" - The platform for the Deskless Workforce.
Want to watch the 3 min training video we created for you and your team? Here you go: Mobile App User Training
So let's review what's new here:
New Portal Features - Live in the portal now:
- Geofencing: From your org or account level account you can simply 'draw' a boundary around your area and get an email alert when someone is submitting a scan, form, alert, or task outside of the designated area. This is great for your clients to have peace of mind that your crew is where they say they are. Click here to see how it works
- No Activity Exceptions: Many of you simply want to know 'when something is not completed' - the No Activity exception scheduler does this for you - simply 'add' a "No Activity Exception" to your account and identify your criteria: tasks, forms, alerts or scans that should be done in a certain timeframe as well as what days. This will then send an email alerting you what was not completed for that given timeframe. Click here to see how it works
- Timesheets: With the new app releases and the ability to "clock in" and "clock out" you are able to track the total hours worked for each of your personnel in your accounts. This is great for payroll purposes as you can export it to excel or schedule it out to send off automatically via a scheduled report.
New APPS - releasing week of 4/01/2019
NEW iOS App and the Android App have received a "facelift" - with some great added features. Here's what's new: Watch and share this video for the Complete User training: Mobohubb Mobile App User Training
- An easier way to register your device - simply add the 4 digit PIN number and the "Domain" of your account provided to you from your account welcome email to the first screen of the app after you download it from the App store (iOS) or Google Play store (Androids). This device is then automatically registered with your account!
- Time Entry - Clock In / Clock Out - your employees can now "Clock in" and "Clock out" - right from the app itself! You must complete the "Personnel" section for your account in the portal for the dropdown to populate the appropriate people. Once this is done - your team can simply select themselves, add any notes and clock in and clock out. These will then populate in the portal for excel export and managerial review.
- Easier Navigation - We've made it a bit easier with different icons and added a touch of user-friendliness. We will be making some slight adjustments as we get feedback from our clients in the coming few months of how to take it to the next level.
Here are images of what the new app looks like: